Lexie & Lee Team Member Application
Join the Lexie & Lee Team in the shop to assist with day-to-day operations, cultivate a welcoming and beautiful environment for our customers, and contribute to the level of customer service we love to offer.
*pay rate $10 - $12 an hour
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ability to multi-task, while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of the business
- Make customers feel welcome and offer them friendly and helpful customer service throughout their time in the shop
- Create and refresh inventory displays
- Process new inventory which could include hanging clothes, tagging clothes, steaming clothes, cleaning vintage home goods, inputting inventory into POS system etc.
- Store upkeep including dust displays, sweep, vacuum, clean doors, windows, and mirrors, etc.
- Source new inventory: search online for new wholesale clothing sources and pre-fill cart with options. Research new local makers to host in the shop
- Order supplies such bags, tags, labels, etc.
- Conduct opening and closing procedures
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Friendly and engaging personality
- High energy level
- Dependable and trustworthy
- Self-motivated mindset
Preferred (but not required) Skills
- Social Media proficiency
- Photography skills
- Basic knowledge of Excel
- Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click on this link and fill out the survey
- Feel free to include any supplemental material (via email at email@example.com) that you feel may be helpful in showcasing your experience and skills: social media platform examples, cover letter, photography samples etc.
*Application closes July 27th.